I nostri partner di Concordia Rhone-Alpes, cercano 1 volontario/a da coinvolgere in un progetto EVS a Lione per un periodo di 12 mesi da Settembre 2018 a Settembre 2019.
The office of Concordia Rhône-Alpes is situated in Lyon, the 3rd biggest city of France, at the East. Lyon benefits from a temperate climate and offers all kinds of services and access to leisure is well developed. It’s a city really touristic, with a strong cultural patrimony.
ROLE AND TASKS OF THE VOLUNTEER
The volunteer will be asked to support Concordia staff in communication, in order to present and promote Concordia’s voluntary service activities. The aim of this project is also to help with the preparation of the workcamps season.
In particular the activities deal with:
1. Communication (all-year long)
· Participate in events promoting voluntary service, and Concordia’s activities;
· Present the “Erasmus +” program, and particularly the part for Youths;
· Meet youngsters willing to do an EVS, and talk about your own experience;
· Promoting voluntary service with new tools, to be defined. For Ex: creation of a booklet with records about different voluntary experiences;
· Be in contact with local partners, to participate in the reinforcement of Concordia’s networks. This could help us to create bonds with other structures, with the implementation of new shared activities;
· Support Concordia’s staff in the redaction of the presentation of our actions, and their translation in English, and other little administrative tasks related to external communication.
2. Workcamps season (generally from june to september)
· To assist Concordia’s staff during the workcamp season and before, for its preparation. Practical support is needed for various tasks: preparation of material for workcamps (tents, tools…), link with the local communities which hosts the workcamps….
· To co-lead an international work camp (2 or 3 weeks) after having participated to a specific training (it depends on the volunteer’s interest and capacities)
The detailed activities will be defined both by the volunteer and Concordia’s staff, according to the volunteer’s skills and interests.
PROFILE OF VOLUNTEER
Adaptation, to be communicative and easy to approach to a different audience;
To speak good English and/or French or to be motivated to learn fast French;
Motivation for the themes of communication and international workcamps, and intercultural awareness;
Availability for a 12 months project starting in september 2018.
Sense of initiative, enthusiasm
Working Hours : The volunteer will work approx. 30 hours per week
Working and living conditions: Accommodation and food will be provided. The volunteers will be accommodated in the Concordia’s regional office “House of Volunteers”, which is located in Lyon, alongside the office, with one more volunteer doing his/her EVS in another organisation. They will both have their own room and they will have common access to the bathroom, kitchen, living room and courtyard. In addition the volunteers will get a budget for food (7,5 euros per day) and pocket money (150€ per month). Internet access will be provided.
Per candidarsi inviare CV e lettera di motivazione sul progetto, in inglese o francese, a firstname.lastname@example.org e email@example.com entro il 9 Gennaio 2018.
Ai volontari selezionati sarà richiesto di associarsi a Lunaria