Stiamo cercando un/a volontario/a per partecipare ad un progetto di sei mesi nel sud della Francia con l’associazione Concordia. Il lavoro consisterà nel supportare una delle delegazioni regionali dell’associazione nell’organizzare e gestire i campi internazionali di volontariato. Per maggiori info….
Concordia considers the voluntary service as a mean of development, as well personal as professional, for the volunteer. So, it’s important to have a project answering to the needs of the organisation and in agreement with the personality, the wishes and the skills of the volunteer.
So, the volunteer will have as missions:
Help to the preparation of the 2011 workcamps and to the promotion of the voluntary service (from April to June 2011).
*preparation of the tools for the international workcamps of the regional office
*organisation of the open days of the regional office*participation to the training of the leaders of the international workcamps
*make preparatory technical visits of the workcamps
*participate in community groups (representation of Concordia), update of the documents/videos/files
Leading of the workcamps (July and August 2011)
*Realisation of workcamps making international young volunteers partners (masonry, environment, renovation of ancient buildings, etc.)
Evaluation of the season of workcamps of the regional office (September and October 2011)
* Evaluation of the workcamps with the territorial partners in association with the regional director
*Setting up the post-workcamp (1 or 2 days where the volunteers and the leaders of the area meet them together and share their volunteering experience).
* Between 18 and 25, from the European Union or living in France for 12 months.
*Speak French and English
* Training, knowledge or important interest in leading, in manual work (masonry, painting, etc.), in voluntary service and in international solidarity.
* Motivated, dynamic, serious, open minded, capable of working in team but also in autonomy on certain aspects of the project.
- Period: 6 months, from the 15 April to the 15 Octobre 2011
- Allowance: monthly allowance of 35.45% of the monthly compensation of the index 244 of the public service i.e. 442.11€ monthly net income plus an additional income of 100€ each month for the food/or local transport (or lodging)
- Working period: 35 hours per week. Work on week-ends or evenings possible.
- Training: training course in civic values
- Holidays: 2 working days per month.
Support: because of his status, the volunteer will be supported by a tutor for an individualized follow-up, and if the volunteer wishes, a support to get a job (during the last month of the volunteer service and the 2 next months if necessary).
Location : Délégation Concordia Sud Sud-ouest, 24 cours Jean Jaurès 34120 PEZENAS
The civic voluntary service is a citizen commitment known and valued in France and abroad, from 6 to 12 months, involving a full-time presence on the chosen project. The volunteer will be able to experiment, to test, get a first professional experience and strong “life” experience on giving time, motivation, dynamism and, eventually, knowledge for a general interest project.
Each young people from 16 to 25 who wants to venture onto a civic service can do it. There are no conditions of diploma. The Civic Service can be done by all young people coming from a European Union country. For people coming from a country out of the European Union, they only have to prove they are evenly living in France for one year.
Concordia supports the volunteer to help him (her): preparation, support, citizenship training and help to prepare his future projects.
The Civic Service can be valued in the training path, particularly in the university degree course and in the VAE. At last, as a sign of gratitude, a Civic Service certificate will attest that the volunteer has well filled his mission.
How to apply ?
Send a CV and a cover letter by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com ) or by post at the following address : Concordia 17-19, rue Etex 75018 PARIS.
For more information, don’t hesitate to call 01.45.23.91.75 or to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications until: 30th of March